The last year of the year is here and I thought it would be fun to look back on some of my favourite things from 2013.
(these are in no particular order)
1. The birth of Life.Paper.Scrapbook. - I could never have imagined that something was a little idea that popped into my head could turn into something so HUGE!
2.Being published in print for the first time. This layout was in Scrapbooking Memories Volume 15 Issue 10
3. Interviewing the amazing Amy Tangerine – I had met her once before but she is always so fun to chat with.
4.Getting to the see Ogoh Ogoh parade in Ubud for Nyepi Eve – Bali’s new years eve.
5.Hanging out with my friend Chokolit in Bali (this is a picture of her getting ready to do temple offerings but it was raining so she wore a shower cap – she is so funny)
6. Spending time travelling with my parents, we never had the chance to travel overseas when I was a child so we are making up for it.
7.My new studio! My dad fixed up the old shed (I will show you more photos of this later on because it needs to be seen to be believed.
8.I had to get glasses! I should probably be wearing them as I type this but I always forget – excuse me for a moment while I find them.
9.This could possibly be one of the most AWESOME things I have ever done – I fed a rhino (and dad did an epic fail on the photo!!!)
10. I met Heidi Swapp who is just the sweetest at the Make Pretty Stuff Down Under workshop.
11. Food, glorious food – so many great meals out and at home with friends and family.
12. I had a mixed media work in a local art show – and it sold!!! No idea who bought it but I hope they love it as much as I did making it.
13. I have been so fortunate to make so many new friend both in person and online because of scrapbooking and that is something to be truly thankful for.
I hope you all have a wonderful night tonight and a Scrappy New Year to you all.